Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Arrested Development

So we had to do a humorous illustration for an article. I chose this one. http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/feb/12/arrested-development-mitch-hurwitz-sitcom-cancelled?xrs=synd_twitter


Which is about how Arrested Development broke all the rules when it came to a television show. I love this show and so here is the illustration to go with the dementedness that is Arrested Development. 



If you want to can give some tips or pointers for down the road but the piece is due tomorrow morning... or more like six hours from now and I still have another one that I'm working on. Sooo .. yeah 

Enjoy :D 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the famous painting "The Birth of Venus" inspired basic composition and movement of everybody in the illustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment