Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The sketch for Zidane

I had to redraw this guy like five times to get his expression right... Yay practice :D 



This is the sketch for the info graphic I'm working on. 

Also


Hey so I have to do a humorous illustration for an article about Arrested Development... specifically this article...


Which (yes I know) Jim Janek posted yesterday.... anyway the only idea I've come up with is to do Tobias in a pose imitating the "Birth of Venus" in front of the stair car... if anyone has any better ideas for an illustration please let me know cuz I'm stumped at the moment.... I've also thought of doing a group shot but that's like basically been done a thousand times by the creators. So no I want to do a two to thee person illustration focusing on the strange quirks that most of America didn't find funny about this absolutely amazing show.. .

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment